Providing desks, for hybrid work
Coca Cola Andina, one of the most important bottlers in Latin America, was searching for a way to provide a flexible work model, through which people in its large team could adopt remote work as an integral part of their day-to-day life. At the same time that this search was being carried out, the world health crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic began.
In a way, this new scenario transformed the search into an opportunity for Coca Cola Andina, since it allowed them to think of a tool that would help the teams in the adoption of a hybrid work model and at the same time ensure a safe return to the offices for more than 5,000 associates in its subsidiaries in Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Paraguay.
For this reason, together with Arkano as a technology partner, they decided to carry out the Desktop Scheduling Project.
This project corresponds to Teams App that allows to meet the following fundamental objectives for our client:
- Promote a hybrid work culture that includes home office as an integral part of the day-to-day life of its associates.
- Ensure the organized return of its associates.
- Manage the return to the company’s facilities correctly.
- Provide associates with an intuitive tool that does not add to their workload and that allows them to reserve workstations.
- Have indicators associated with the use of the facilities and the return of associates back to the offices.
Results and benefits:
The tool brings the direct benefit of delivering a transparent and light user experience, which flows and allows the associate to interact with the App without feeling that he/she has to do extra work when using it.
In addition to the above, the use of the App generates total visibility over the management of workspaces, allowing better coordination of the teams and the visits they need to receive once the health crisis is over.