Agility, availability and security through Microsoft Clouds.
Paigo is a Uruguayan fintech launched by InCapital in 2018, which is born digital, offering digital financial products to various customer segments and has a revolutionary vision: building a more virtuous link between people and their finances. It is a multi-brand company that houses different products that are inclusive and innovative, including: Crédito uruguayo, Uin Uin, Pago después, Volvé, Credisol and Pym.
All this multi-brand scenario and with different types of customers, requires permanent efforts in maintaining an excellent level of satisfaction based on agility, ease and availability and for this, Paigo has decided to take advantage of having its systems and files hosted in hybrid cloud considering Amazon, Google and also Microsoft. This is where the work with Arkano begins, starting a journey to improve the experience of both customers and associates.
In this context, Paigo’s call center operators receive a large number of requests on a daily basis, which must be handled promptly. Given the intermediary role that the company plays between the end customer, the call center operators and the different companies to which it provides its services, it must have a scalable and flexible system that provides alternatives and a user-friendly interface for the operators in order to meet these requirements.
To deliver the experience that Paigo required for both internal and external customers, Arkano proposes the use of Dynamics 365 Customer Service, which centralizes all requests in one place, providing agility to end customers and greater efficiency in the work done by call center operators.
The solution based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service was adapted to the customer’s reality and all the information found in Paigo’s central systems is synchronized through Power Automate with the requests, allowing to respond almost in real time. In addition, integrations were made from Power Automate to send WhatsApp messages, which facilitates the work of the operators.
1. The solution allowed Paigo to centralize and manage the large volume of requests quickly, reducing implementation and licensing costs (thanks to Team Member licensing).
2. Generation of valuable information through graphs and statistics of all the cases created and processed, allowing a global view of the system usage.
3. Modification of request assignment flows by non-technical users, but with business knowledge (Citizen Developer), allowing quick changes in the logic.
4. All information and activities are associated to the requests, allowing to see their history.
5. The availability delivered by Windows 365 to provide secure workspaces for all its associates who are working remotely.